Wednesday 1 July 2009

No Time to Breathe!


I'm running around like a headless chicken this week, making sure I have everything ready for Saturday. Because I'm working at the same time, I only have my lunch breaks to concentrate on buying what I need to buy, and collecting anything else I might need.

Last night I got home from work and spent about 5 hours cleaning the clutter that is now our home, and making the last of our information booklets for the wedding ceremony. I managed to check my emails and scan through Facebook for about ten minutes before finally hitting the sack.

But I'm getting there.

I'm so excited, and I can hardly think about anything else. I'm glad things seem to be looking up, after the issues I've had to deal with over the past fortnight. But I think my attitude has changed too. I've been working so hard to get everything to run smoothly, but now I know there's little I can do if something goes wrong, so I'm choosing not to worry over it.

The latest bad news I had was that the flowers have all wilted, due to the crazy heat wave we've been having over the past 5 days. It's so humid the roses are just dropping, so I've had to put in a second order, and my budget is blown way out of proportion. But it's one of those things; nobody could help it.

But things are coming together; rather quicker than I had hoped, but I'm sure everything will work out on the day. I don't know if I'll have time to post again before the wedding, so I'll say it now, just in case...

I'll see you when I'm married!!

No comments: