Monday 31 May 2010

Snatching a Quiet Moment

I thought I'd come onto Blogger while I have a peaceful moment. Not much to update you on, but just to let you know that I'm doing well and busy juggling... everything. Chloë is almost 5 weeks old now, and growing fast. I took her to be weighed last week, and she was a whopping 9lb 7oz; 2lb up on her birth weight. I've been combi feeding her for a month, but on Monday we made the permanent swtich to formula, due to a number of reasons. I feel guilty for my choice, but I know I made the right decision.

Hubby started work last week, and so Chloë and I had our first week at home together. Things could have gone smoother, but Chloë decided it would be interesting to test me by throwing a fit for hours on end and refusing to settle. Here are the latest photos:

First trip to the beach:



In her bouncer:



Tummy Time:



Dressed up:

2 comments:

And then there was Anna... said...

She is gorgeous. Don't feel guilty, breastfeeding is hard! and I commend you for going as long as you could. Chloe will still be a happy healthy baby! Good Job Mama!

Rachel said...

She's absolutely beautiful Lara!