Wednesday 25 August 2010

A Year Ago Today

This day last year, I found out I had my beautiful baby girl growing inside me. Obviously that day changed my life, and here I am one year later, mother to a gorgeous girl who continues to amaze me each and every day.

Some days have been hard, and others have been like a dream, but I wouldn't change a single second. I love spending time with my daughter, and I love watching her grow. I just wish I could pause the special moments and experience them forever, because like everyone says; they're over far too quickly.

Baby Girl turns 4 months old on Friday; and what a whirlwind of a four months it has been. I just hope the next four months feel a little longer, because if it continues like this, she may as well have her birthday tomorrow, because it will only feel like a day has passed until she's a year old. Phew!



No comments: