Tuesday 21 September 2010

News on the Housing Front...

I was going to update you on the housing situation, but all in all, nothing's really changed. We still haven't received the paperwork for the purchase of Hubby's grandmother's house, so we're still living cramped in this little one bedroom place.

The flat we're in feels more claustrophobic each day, because as Baby Girl gets bigger, she requires more space, and we have to deal with less. I'm happy to do that, because she's more important, and if she needs floor space, it's our responsibility to find it for her. It just means that nothing else can be in the room but her!

I'm going to a friend's daughter's third birthday party tomorrow, and I went shopping for a gift this afternoon. Do you remember Sylvanian Families? I used to love them when I was a child, and I've already considered buying them for Baby Girl when she's older. Anyway, I bought these ones:

And I have to admit, I was a little sad to have to wrap them, because I would have quite liked to keep them. I never really did grow up!

1 comment:

Custom Precision Manufacturer said...

I follow your blog for a long time and must tell you that your posts always prove to be of a high value and quality for readers. Keep it up.