Saturday 6 August 2011

Signing Off

I've been absolutely impossible with keeping this blog updated. So much is going on in my life and I can't seem the find the time to post anymore. But here's a quick update on what's going on with me...

I'm pregnant again! I'm actually 17 weeks already, so almost halfway there. That's how silly this has got; I meant to announce my pregnancy on here as early as I did with my last, but I constantly forgot to do so. We had been actively trying for another baby for six months when I got pregnant, so we're over the moon. We are finding out the gender of the baby at our 20 week scan on 24th August, and we are so excited.



My daughter is now 15 months old; she's walking and talking and throwing tantrums to boot. She certainly keeps me on my toes! She has a gorgeous mop of blonde curls, and they bounce when she walks. She has a fantastic sense of humour, and I can't get over how much I love my little girl.


I'm trying to teach her a few baby-related things in time for her little brother/sister's birth; like treating a baby (or in this case, a doll) gently, about hugging and kissing it and generally being kind. I'm not sure it's working, although she's naturally fairly good-natured so we will see. There will be 21 months between them, so I think it's a nice age difference.

My husband and I recently celebrated our second wedding anniversary; how fast did that come around, and how much has happened since we tied the knot in 2009?! We celebrated by going to lunch, and in the evening we went to the cinema. The last time we've seen a film at the cinema was our first anniversary!

Anyway, all this is a little bittersweet, because I'm also here to announce that I'm going to stop posting on here now. Not because I don't want to, or don't enjoy it, because I do; it's just that I have no time at the moment, and with the new baby coming along in January, I get the impression I will have even less time.

Please feel free to leave messages if you wish; whenever you like. I will be checking in every so often to catch up on the blogs I follow, so I will be around; just silently stalking :)

Thanks for all the support and comments over the past few years; you've all been great! But for now (until I have more time), I'm signing off...

1 comment:

Perfectly Imperfect said...

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You certainly have a lot going on!! I'm sad you won't be around much anymore, but stop in and keep in touch girl! Your little one is adorable!!!!