Sunday 31 October 2010

Happy Hallowe'en!

Holy cow, I need to start posting more often.

I've been busy lately; my dad flew in! He stayed for a week, and I was so happy to see him again, and he was excited to see Baby C again (though he tried to hide it).

Baby C is now 6 months old - how on earth did that happen? Can we rewind, because I'm not comfortable with how easily time seems to slip away these days...






She's blowing raspberries, giggling, sitting up (almost unaided), eating lots, rolling over, and generally causing havoc all over the place. I dread to think what things will be like when she's crawling, because I can hardly keep up with her as it is.

In three weeks I will be flying out to Homeland # 1 (my home country) to visit family and friends. Baby C will be meeting both of my grandmothers (her great-grandmothers) for the first time during this trip, so I'm really excited. This will also be the first time she's met our extended family (my aunts, uncles and cousins), who have so far, only seen her on Facebook.

Anyway, back to Hallowe'en... I realise a lot of you get really into this event, but I'm a real product of my parents, and I don't care much for it, so this evening I've banished myself to the house, lowered the shutters and am praying no mini witches or ghouls darken my door in search of sweets... because I didn't buy any. I know...


Source


Ahh well...

No comments: