Monday 28 February 2011

Back to Work

...For now.

It's official; I am a terrible blogger. It's been 4 months since my last post! I am still here, I promise, though not as much as I would like. Let's see what's been happening...

The last time I posted, my dad and brother had just been to visit us. Well, in November we went back to Homeland # 1 for almost a month. It was only supposed to be a three week trip, but we got caught in the snowfall, and our return flight was cancelled.

My dad flew in on 20th December and stayed right through until New Years Day. It was lovely to have him with us for Christmas. Baby C had no idea what was going on at Christmas, although I like to think she enjoyed herself.

At the moment I'm back at work. Well, sort of. I'm still officially a stay at home mother, but I am working my notice after my maternity leave. Unfortunately that's meant that I've had to fly back to Homeland # 1 with Baby C, while leaving Hubby in Hubby's Homeland (as he's also working) to do this. I started back at work on 15th February, and I finish working on 30th March.

Unfortunately Baby C has waited until now to pass a few milestones, so naturally Hubby is sad that he's missed her crawling and her first teeth, but it was unavoidable.

Speaking of which, Baby C is now ten months old. Count them: ten months!! I don't know where the time went! Here are a few recent photos of her:



No comments: