Friday 22 January 2010

100th Post, and...

100 days until our baby is due!

free logo - http://www.sparklee.com

And I didn't even plan these milestones to coincide. Weird.

In other news, my mum reminded me that when we were kids, we used to fall asleep to Dire Straits.


My parents put it down to having heard it while we were in the womb. It turns out Hubby also loves Dire Straits, and they are the only band we can agree on. I thought therefore that it would be fitting to get the baby accustomed to their music sooner rather than later, and who knows, if it works, we may have a quiet baby on our hands.

Hah! I should be so lucky.

But as it turns out, the baby kicked up a storm last night when I put the CD into my laptop. So I've concluded that it either loves it, or was desperately trying to swim away. Answers on a postcard...

No comments: